Corsair Community

Case #4848103 (Faulty TX750v2)

After sending my power supply down to California for an RMA, it finally delivered on the 24th at noon (according to the tracking service on Canada Post's website). I figure since it's the 25th, corsair would have noted that they've received the package. I went to the corsair website, entered my RMA # as well as my password, and was simply given the generic screen with the "Based on the information you have provided, the best thing to do is send us your parts for replacement. " title.

What I'm wondering, is how long does it usually take for them to go through their received packages and should I be worried that I have not yet been notified that they have my package in possession?

• Corsair Employee
7/24/2012 4:05:20 PM TS/Administrator Customer Part(s) have been received by Corsair.

The RMA was processed the day before yesterday and I would expect a replacement to be shipped today. But I will send a message to our customer service for and ask them to check this. Please give 24-48 Hours and if you do not have tracking info please bump the post.

It seemed as though I have been sent two (yes, 2) brand new, box still wrapped in plastic power supplies. Was this a mistake? Should I send back one of them?

I mean, if it wasn't a mistake I'm happy to take the other one just in case the first one malfunctions again, but if it was then please let me know and I'll keep one of them sealed and send it back...

EDIT: They seem to be refurbs, I still have two of 'em though :P

Thanks, it doesn't matter to me that much whether they're refurbs or not; as long as they work as intended that's all I care about. I just don't want to hold on to a 2nd power supply if it wasn't corsair's intention to send me 2 of them in the first place :P

If they meant to send me two then by all means I'll keep the second one though. I Just figured maybe they would have emailed me or something beforehand if they actually were planning to send a second one as well.

Archived