Corsair Community

Rainbow effect. never go out Rainbow effect. never go out

Hi. I have a problem or not a problem but somehow I can't figure out. I would like to had my keyboard to and make a rainbow effect all the time even when I touch the other buttons it should just continue and make Rainbow effect without stop or there will be something else. There are some who can make it so I can just download it and put it in or is there some that have it??? hope you can help me:-) my layout is the Nordic. must just be said I have used a translator as I am dyslexic:-(so if it isn't quite spelled correctly, it is therefore.

-Ralle

Hi. I have a problem or not a problem but somehow I can't figure out. I would like to had my keyboard to and make a rainbow effect all the time even when I touch the other buttons it should just continue and make Rainbow effect without stop or there will be something else. There are some who can make it so I can just download it and put it in or is there some that have it??? hope you can help me:-) my layout is the Nordic. must just be said I have used a translator as I am dyslexic:-(so if it isn't quite spelled correctly, it is therefore.

-Ralle

Archived