Corsair Community

CUE 1.16.42 Patch Notes

• Corsair Employee

Updated Release

Version 1.16.42

March 28th, 2016

Release Notes

CUE 1.16.42 is the latest release for our RGB line of peripherals and contains a multitude of changes and enhancements.

Fixes

• Resolved an issue with Discord and our Dolby drivers. Please restart your system after the update for this to be applied.
  • Resolved an intermittent issue with system wake-up and CUE
  • Windows 10 Certificate has been updated for recent changes to compliance.
  • Mouse Cursor will now properly disappear when VLC is in full screen mode.
  • Resolved a critical connection issue with Scimitar when lighting is enabled. (This fix also requires FW 2.01 for Scimitar).
  • Resolved other minor bugs and issues.

During a firmware or software update for any Corsair peripheral, CUE may need additional components and time from a Window’s Driver Software Installation to complete the process.

If you have to abort at any part of the process, simply reconnect the device and select Update Firmware from the Devices -> Settings Menu, and choose “Force Update from Server” to re-initiate the update.

Keyboard Connectivity:

• Connecting via USB 3.0: Use one connector (the one with the keyboard icon) when connecting via USB 3.0
  • Connecting via USB 2.0: Use both connectors when using USB 2.0. Important Note: Plug in the connector with the two arrows icon first, and the connector with the keyboard icon second.

CUE Patch Notes 1.16.42.pdf

lighting of devices not showing on the software although already active on devices after windows sign out then sign in again..

also automatic profile switching not working after signing in again :(

help please..

before updating the software..never had this lighting problem..

have K70 & M65 & Void headset..

what cold boot issue?

I pretty much summed it up. On some old motherboards, the k70 goes into demo mode after each cold boot, and while some motherboards have some BIOS options regarding USB power that can help this issue, mine does not. You can google for it, I made a post once about it as did others.

• 2 weeks later...
Since we're required to use USB 2.0 port when updating our Corsair products, is it an issue with hardware or is it just that the update software isn't optimized for USB 3.0 systems yet? I've seen at least one user that has system with no USB 2.0 so I wondered.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
try re-pairing the headset, as in try sync then again? there is a little pin size hole on the dongle, press this with a pin of some sort while remaining plugged in.. once the dongle starts to flash, then turn headset off and turn headset back on, keep holding the power button on the headset until the dongle stops flashing

Archived