Corsair Community

DPI profile issues.

Astral85

I have three Default Glaive DPI profiles that I can't delete and which it keeps reverting to on closing iCUE.

Default (6), (10) and (11). The delete button is greyed out... When I select the main Default profile (radio button) or My Profile it keeps reverting to Default (11) after closing the iCUE window...

Glaive_DPI_issues.png

You are blocked from deleting a specific DPI profile when it is the current active DPI mode. You usually can get around it by switching to another profile or selecting a different DPI profile for the current state. The problem I run into frequently is changing the DPI profile doesn't always take. It's supposed to auto save, but I select a new DPI profile for the overall iCUE/CUE profile and it reverts back when leaving the page rather than save. Even now for my current default profile, the right DPI is assigned to the M65 PRO (highlighted) and the DPI colors match, but when I go into the DPI screen, it shows a different DPI profile on "the dot". It's kind of a mess.

If you want to delete those, try making one of the other profiles not linked to them active and default at the top of the list, then go back and try again. However, I am not sure what it will do if there is no DPI profile assigned. Will it automatically pick the top one on the list? You should be able to create new ones and assign them to existing profiles, but it seems to be more difficult than it should be.

It can be a bit tricky to delete DPI profiles. You may have to click off of it and then back on a couple of times, without activating the profile.

The other thing that you can do, if all else fails, is :

1) Exit iCue completely.

2) Go to %AppData%\Corsair\CUE\dpi and delete all files. (Alternatively, if you are paranoid, you can zip them first and then delete them).

3) Restart iCue.

This will restore the default DPI profiles and settings. You'll need to redo any customizations that you may have had.

It seems like that DPI profile was bugged because even when I deselected it I still could not delete it, but strangely selecting one profile in particular did allow me to delete it. Well it least it's gone now and the selected profile is sticking once the window is closed..

Archived