Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,is there any chance for you to make a custom Bioshock profile that includes the main

colors of the game?I don't want anything super flashy to pop up in my eyes,just a cool,relaxed,chill lighting profile,maybe with a reactive key or reactive pulse,but not that noticeable while not looking at the keyboard itself,btw it's for a Corsair K70 RGB,hope you can make it,thanks in advance. :)

Wonder if you could make a profile for rgb Strafe.

Hopefully this is possible. I would like everything except the numpad to be rainbow spiral or wave. While the numpad gets toggled between solid green and solid red if I press mouse3 (scroll wheel).

• 1 month later...

I have a request for my RGB Strafe.

I have an Air540 case with Thermaltake Riing RGB fans. I bought them intending to mainly use them white but with the option of using other colours if the mood took me. I was very disappointed to discover that the 'White' of an RGB LED is very differrent from a single Colour White LED. It turned out that the Riing fans white was actually a very Turquoise and purple colour and nowhere near white. However, very quickly I grew to love this colour. Its very visually interesting. The LED Ring is on the Turquoise end of the spectrum with a purple glow cast on the fan blades and there is a prism rainbow effect to the cast/reflected light. I found a colour code in Cue that made my Strafe KB and M65Pro mouse match the PC fans reasonably well. The Keyboard is pretty much Turquoise but the lit Corsair Sails logo on the mouse has this same lovely gradient from purple to Turquoise as the fans. I've had it all set this way for the last year but I happened to be posting about these fans in another thread on the forums tonight and the thought occured to me, "maybe Cue can have a purple->Turquoise colour gradient across the keyboard too!!"

http://i.imgur.com/Rd4RvXj.jpg

It doesn't show up in this photo well but the led rings are Turquoise and the reflected lights on the Blades is purple.

So I wonder if someone could do me a profile or explain to me how to do it, to have a static colour gradient across the keyboard from left to right, either Purple to Turquoise or Turquoise to Purple??

• 2 weeks later...
You can very simply make that yourself. I actually make a rainbow burst at the end of my tutorial video here: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=151976 its just simple type lighting.

The "Static Rainbow" by Anthony Rulz can be downloaded using CUE2 by choosing the "Download Custom Profiles" choice of the upper-left-hand hamburger menu. Choose "Show all compatible profiles" from the filter options.

Alternatively, I have hyperlinked the image below to download the profile from the RGB Share web site.

http://gaming.corsair.com/~/media/gaming/rgb%20profile/cuprofile%20files/2016/09/26/profile%20images/static-rainbow-3f21.jpg

The MegaRainbow thread has my favorite example of this genre.

just take mega rainbow for the k95 and remove the group. it has static colors underneath.

You should not have troubles getting the profiles working fine on K70, as CUE 2 has cross-platform support. Not only are there model-specific profiles, it is usually simple to edit any profile as needed.

Yes it will work but it could be missing some keys depending on your layout.

It worked but it isn't 100% what I wanted I would've liked a little more of the other keys to be colorful but it is a little over my head as far as trying to add or change some of the keys I tried to adjust the brightness and it just isn't working and it is super confusing.

Edit: Thanks for showing me that profile though it is definitely a starting point.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was wondering If you could make a layout for the K70 for the fairly new game "Gigantic". With this layout if you could use the game's base logo colours as the background and movement keys, w, a, s, d, shift, etc. and then have the abilities and chat keys more distinct and separated grouping the ability keys together in the same colour and the communication keys in the same colour.

Hope this is specific enough and not to demanding, you can choose what colours go where

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can someone do the iron man profile for cue 2?

Iron man profile is one of the best looking profiles with its striking red and orange glow with the white flashing centre.

Unfortunately I lost all my profiles whilst jumping on the Cue2 software.

Ive created a few of my own for the K95 and MM800 Polaris mouse pad but they are not as good as the pros

Ive tried to do the iron man profile but really cocked up so anyone:

IRON MAN PROFILE for the K95 and MM800 Mouse pad please!

Can someone do the iron man profile for cue 2?

Iron man profile is one of the best looking profiles with its striking red and orange glow with the white flashing centre.

Unfortunately I lost all my profiles whilst jumping on the Cue2 software.

Ive created a few of my own for the K95 and MM800 Polaris mouse pad but they are not as good as the pros

Ive tried to do the iron man profile but really cocked up so anyone:

IRON MAN PROFILE for the K95 and MM800 Mouse pad please!

You can find that profile here: http://lewisgerschwitz.com/profiles/Marvel_IronMan.zip

For future record, DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS ON THIS THREAD ANYMORE.

Do it here on my official page for requests: https://alex.krastev.org/requests

Edited by krazykid