Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

i don't know if it's possible or not, but i've seen a blackwidow chroma LoL profile where the QWE are lit up and when you use them the light goes off for the cooldown time then lights back on when the ability is back, the R button flashes in red and turns off while cooldown is active too. the B (recall button) makes a blue ripple effect that goes inwards like the recall animation in-game. the rest of the keys are unlit untill you press ENTER to type something in chat then it all lights up in blue. can that be done with the corsair? preferably k70?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know if it's possible or not, but i've seen a blackwidow chroma LoL profile where the QWE are lit up and when you use them the light goes off for the cooldown time then lights back on when the ability is back, the R button flashes in red and turns off while cooldown is active too. the B (recall button) makes a blue ripple effect that goes inwards like the recall animation in-game. the rest of the keys are unlit untill you press ENTER to type something in chat then it all lights up in blue. can that be done with the corsair? preferably k70?

I have a similar things, check out my LoL profile collection in my signature

You can do exactly the same with Aurora. Aurora is mapping the Razer Chroma lighting effects to Corsair devices. ;):

It supports every game with RGB keyboard lighting support for AlienFX, Razer Chroma or Logitech RGB.

I think it just needs some alterations. After the initial drop of all the colors, its gets a little too quiet. Could you make one with a little more going on and perhaps make the some of the colors more vibrant. Also if you could just make an profile the the intro to pixel drops is looped that be cool as well! I really appreciate your efforts!

Pixel Drops.cueprofile

I think it just needs some alterations. After the initial drop of all the colors, its gets a little too quiet. Could you make one with a little more going on and perhaps make the some of the colors more vibrant. Also if you could just make an profile the the intro to pixel drops is looped that be cool as well! I really appreciate your efforts!

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=143787 That's the official version which is way less quiet after the initial drops.

I would like a layout where the whole keyboard is red except for "W, A, S, D, Arrow Keys and G keys" which i would like white. This is where i don't know how to get it to work, I want to make it so that when the "capslock, Numlock, Scroll lock and the mute key" is enabled it changes the colour to blue just like it does with the windows key lock.

Much appreciated

Lucas

I don't know if it's possible, I tried the software a little and I'm kinda lost. I have a RGB Strafe and I was wondering if it's possible to do a profile that keeps the letter WASD and V purple and switch evertything else with a random color every 10 minutes (WASD-V purple and everything else blue for 10 minutes for example). Also is it possible to do something like "If the computer is asleep or the keyboard haven't been used in 10 minutes then turn all the lights off"

Thanks for your time.

No idea if it was requested before but a Halloween or Fall themed profile would be nice.
I know, too late, but see: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=161840

I don't know if it's possible, I tried the software a little and I'm kinda lost. I have a RGB Strafe and I was wondering if it's possible to do a profile that keeps the letter WASD and V purple and switch evertything else with a random color every 10 minutes (WASD-V purple and everything else blue for 10 minutes for example).
Maximum lighting time is 1.65 min :(:

Also is it possible to do something like "If the computer is asleep or the keyboard haven't been used in 10 minutes then turn all the lights off".
Only possible with third party apps like http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=136064

• 2 weeks later...

hey fellas.

I just ordered mine K65 RGB and i would love to have those profiles :

Something like this, but little smoother/faster : [ame]

[/ame]

and this, with pure rainbow effect, but with static white/red keys (like flag of Poland) and those colors inside rainbow 9:33, dont know why is not working automaticly : [ame]

[/ame]

and 3th, hardest one.. A look attachment. My idea is to have a sign with a yellow/black static colors with red arrow that indicative enter button. When we press ENTER button there is whole keyboard breathing red color, after 10sec of breathing (the best way will be when red color will dissapear) we will have slowly appearing whole keyboard with red color. When red color appears to the brightest state, i want to have a explosion (like orange/red/white/black colors, whatever u like) and after this a sign "R.I.P" and everything else is dark green. After some kind of secounds everything going back to beggining

^ is this possible? :D

if there is something already done, please give me a link because i didnt find them :(

61Jw3OQYE3L._SL1000_.thumb.jpg.ac624c5d98eea0537dd9047e4ce6ec48.jpg

CGPER_39.thumb.JPG.69dba549c92fa7e78d745e59f0bbf9fc.JPG

Edited by fliperpl

Hello all, i would like to request a GTA 5 online custom profile for my k95 rgb, i would like to have some custom macros for things like calling Lester to remove wanted level, off the radar, phone macros for calling Mors Mutual Insurance to repair my vehicles, also i would like some macros for snacks and armor, specifically heavy armor, and i have seen a pretty cool lighting effect that logitech keyboards have when your wanted levels are activated the F keys flash red and blue, can the k95 do this as well?

Hello all, i would like to request a GTA 5 online custom profile for my k95 rgb, i would like to have some custom macros for things like calling Lester to remove wanted level, off the radar, phone macros for calling Mors Mutual Insurance to repair my vehicles, also i would like some macros for snacks and armor, specifically heavy armor, and i have seen a pretty cool lighting effect that logitech keyboards have when your wanted levels are activated the F keys flash red and blue, can the k95 do this as well?

Check out my project, Aurora. https://github.com/antonpup/Aurora

Can you convert these profiles? https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalK...eycap_sets_as/

If you go down to the comment section the OP has a mega.nz profile that has a link to the profile, its about 6 different modes in one profile. The original imgur link he posted doesn't work. I would really appreciate it, I tried converting it myself but I probably did something wrong. I have a Corsair K70 RGB and I changed

<modelName>K70 RGB</modelName>

to

<modelName>CGK65</modelName>

Edited by juniorninety