Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody plays arma 3 here?

Can you please make a profile for Arma 3 with some wood green or blue navy camo that changes slowly with flashes or rain effects in all the keyboard and WADS in white always.

Thank you so much

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys i recently order k70 lux rgp and will recieve it today ^_^ , i was trying to search for profiles using search page but unforunality didn't find any match , anyway i would like to ask for those 2 profiles in this video and i don't know if its there already by default in k70 lux rgp if it's there please tell me how to get them or the names because iam very beginer at it , in this video [ame]

[/ame]

first profile = in 0.48 i need one like and not moving just stuck in colors like that

second profile =in 1.00 to 1.10 and again 1.33 to 1.56 i believe that's all the same profile , please do this for my keyboard k 70 lux rgp

Hello there. If possible i'd like a Metallica profile! The logo would've been cool (not the snake since it's too hard to make) Something like this:

https://www.google.se/search?q=Metallica+logo&rlz=1C1MSIM_enSE698SE698&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkqJKJkvbNAhXEjCwKHZQXAgsQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=978&dpr=1#imgrc=RPAppvmuQrPXSM%3A

White background and black logo. Thanks!

May you please possibly make something like this in this video

[ame]

[/ame]

A brief text description (Video shows better than what I can explain)

-A ripple effect with randomized colours

-1 key ripple width. Not sure how to explain that but the video shows it well. Not fat?

Please and ty your work is amazing :>

How about Rumble and Wukong for League of Legends!

The thing is when Rumble ults the keyboard glows from left to right orange (like his ult would fall)

And with Wukong if he ults the keyboard spins red (also like his ult)

Thanks for your work I love using your profiles! :D

EDIT:

I'm on a K70 LUX if you needed to know

I like how you have the Cs:Go one with the color changing for CT and T sides like the Summit1G one. I was wondering if you could do that or use that specific one and make the macros for a k95 to use the G keys and Put GG Mates as one of the keys.

Thanks Toortle:).

i was thinking maybe a simple profile change.. your rainbow space profile is awesome. but when u type alot the keyboard is pretty much black... is there a way that u can change it from a wave of black to whatever button u press it flickers multiple colors and gets brighter for a short period? that would be awesome! :)

Can you make a BF4 profile for me? one with WASD,f,e,r,q,shift,space,j,k,l and CTRL lit up with the rest of the keys doing something kinda like the poison profile ([ame]
[/ame]) except make the ripple a bit smaller and change the colors from purple to blue and orange? Also the keyboard i want it for is the STRAFE RGB. Thanks!

Hi Krazykid! I love the Living Rainbow profile you did and have been using it ever since I got my K95 last year. I noticed that when idle, a few keys would not be lit when during the "random stage". I would like to request a version that when idle, all the keys are lit with a color. That is the only addition I would like to request.

[ame]

[/ame]

Regardless if you choose to complete this request or not, thank you for all your work and contributions for us!

Edited by ZerOxShadows

Love your work KrazyKid! I was wondering if you could make one that's similar to a wrestler's promo (seth rollins): [ame]

[/ame]

I like the black and white flicker effect. If you could, could you make a still version aswell where it's all black and white please? Many Thanks!

For dota 2 Profile..

Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB

Effects:

Numpad: Logo of DOTA ( breathing effect ) (the color is like this one http://imgur.com/PvcXokr )

Corsair logo : color of this logo ( http://imgur.com/PvcXokr ) but looks like burning something :D

**Color of keys

Q,W,E,R,D,F,Alt,~ : White

The rest of the keys : Same of the color of logo of dota 2 like this one http://imgur.com/PvcXokr ( breathing effect )

**Effects of keys

Q : When I hit "Q" it will ripple light blue color

W: When I hit "W" it iwll ripple purple

E: WHen I hit "E" it will ripple Red

R : When I hit "R" it will ripple White

D,F,Alt,~: When I hit "D,F,Alt,~" it will change its color, same of the color of "The rest of the keys"(above), and return to white slowly

The rest of the keys: when I hit some keys that i didnt mention it will change its color to white and returns to its original color.

Hope that you can make this one krazzykid, thank you for making a good lighting profiles :D

Edited by KennO

Hey, Ive requested a profile from you before, and it was amazing, so I know that you could hopefully do this. Could you make a Blood Moon Kennen profile for league?

If I could help out, keys that aren't qwer or df can flash between bright red and white, and when the q is pressed, a shuriken is thrown across the keyboard, when w is pressed, red lightning flashes on the keyboard, when e is pressed, a dark red circle sits in the middle of the keyboard for 3-4 seconds, and finally, the r flashes the keyboard red/dark red for 3-4 seconds.

If you could do that for me that would be amazing!!

(P.S) The qewr and df keys can be a white

Edited by MemesRUs

looking for a transgender flag profile with changing colors but i would like different plussing variant of the colors if possible thanks in advance http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a300/candiussell/graphics/transflagattempt2.png

would like it for the k70 rgb thanks for cue 2

Edited by t_is_me

So i was wondering if you could make an effect where every time i presssed on the keys, the lighting dispurses,

if you could i would like the background color red, annd when i press the thing and it dispurses for it to be white, thx so much