Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Mr. Krazykid! I was wondering if you could make a profile based off the Priest class in World of Warcraft? Or just make WoW Themed profiles in general? for the K95 Keyboard?

Preferred Colors: #ffe30c #0abeff #ffffff

Thanks!

p.s You have earned my sub on youtube. Keep up the great work!

Edited by wowson
Need to add my type of keyboard

Hello, is it possible to make a profile where everything is backlit with white light, but when you press a key you still get the 'Type Lighting (Ripple) effect'? Because I really like this effect but I cant read my keys when I haven't pressed anything yet.

Thanks!

(I'm on a K70 Rapidfire btw)

Hello Krazykid, i would like to request a profile that have a bright white background, and whenever we touch the key it will send a mini blue/light blue waves around it (similiar with req #118, but instead mini emp, it will send mini waves) and i hope the waves a little bit larger than the mini emp. Cheers :D

Make a RGB keyboard profile request here!, it can be anything as long as its possible with the corsair utility engine. Have fun requesting :)

I will PM you when your request(s) are complete.

List of uncompleted requests

List of completed requests

DROP A SUB ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

How about a Suicide Squad Profile with those pastel type neon colors they use in addition to a lot of red and blue? I imagine it being like the Rainbow profile in your Poison Color Pack without the raindrop effect. Maybe something more static?

Edited by Tmack
Forgot something...

Hello Krazykid!

I was wondering if you could make a profile with the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo in it or something along the lines of that for CUE 2. Maybe the eagle from it? It's totally fine if you can't make it though.

Thanks!

So i have just got this k70 rgb keyboard and i want some cool profiles. So is searched it up and here i am. I just want to know how do you download import the profile.

I know that you press import then choose the file but it is not working. I downloaded your supercrazy file and i can see that its in the corsair program but its just black on my keyboard no light at all

So i have just got this k70 rgb keyboard and i want some cool profiles. So is searched it up and here i am. I just want to know how do you download import the profile.

I know that you press import then choose the file but it is not working. I downloaded your supercrazy file and i can see that its in the corsair program but its just black on my keyboard no light at all

Thats because i have not updated it for CUE 2 yet, its taking a while to remake.

My current profile for my K70 RGB (UK layout) is that I have 3 modes which change when I press the Pause Break key. The three modes are: typing, fps and moba. Everytime I press a key a rainbow ripples out in a circle from where that key.

Below are pictures of all three modes:

Typing: https://gyazo.com/095ea916ec460022a654b2f12ab1c1a8

FPS: https://gyazo.com/0aabf6893b71ea2da453d9b2ebea0d7e

MOBA: https://gyazo.com/1df97078475f03d4af3f278f0bed8c0d

(For the MOBA profile the F key flashes between red and yellow)

Could you make it so that if the keyboard isn't typed on for a minute or so the keyboard changes into just a rainbow wave until I start typing again and it reverts back to how it is now. I don't know if this is possible I'd really appreciate you making the profile for me.

Thanks

(I'm using CUE 1 and I've attached the profile )

AARainbow Shockwave.prf

• 2 weeks later...