Corsair Community

Space Bar Replacement

nfxcr3w

Hi Corsair

I own the K30 Keyboard and notice that the space bar snapped is it possible for a replacement space bar? i have only had the keyboard under a year and its the first time any corsair product has done this to me. Just tried to RMA it and i require a receipt good god im getting nowhere here. :[pouts:

http://s15.postimg.org/t1krojmgr/DSC_0038.jpg

They always usually ask for a receipt, nothing strange about that.

If you purchased it online you can send them a screenshot of the purchase, if you purchased it in a shop then you have to find the printed receipt you got at the time. No way around this unfortunately :(:

If you PM Corsair James he might be able to provide a different solution but don't get your hopes up. Also I believe James is currently away for a few days so he won't reply to you until he's back.

They always usually ask for a receipt, nothing strange about that.

If you purchased it online you can send them a screenshot of the purchase, if you purchased it in a shop then you have to find the printed receipt you got at the time. No way around this unfortunately :(:

If you PM Corsair James he might be able to provide a different solution but don't get your hopes up. Also I believe James is currently away for a few days so he won't reply to you until he's back.

I purchased in a store but i tried looking for the reciept everywhere but can't find it. normally corsair products are good i feel like im always the unlucky one. I just hope that when i order the Corsair 780t case it doesn't have any defects with it cause it's slowly putting me off buying corsair products now apart from the memory thats awesome and there rmi 750w psu much better than there cx series psu's.

Archived