Corsair Community

Attention: Yellowbeard.

Apparently, private messaging isn't working for me because I've tried to replay to your PM twice and I show no record of them being sent. Could you please email me?

Thanks,

Jeannie

you need to go into options and set your sent mail to be ''seen'',right now its being sent but you just cant see it...

• 2 months later...

I destroyed my right knee a couple of weeks ago riding my bicycle. I'm out of commission indefinitely.

I personally appreciate the time that every forum member puts in here contributing and helping others, especially at times like this.

I'll be following up on my PMs and the programs I have in motion ASAP.

I destroyed my right knee a couple of weeks ago riding my bicycle. I'm out of commission indefinitely.

hope it was not too serious.

when I broke my le a couple of years ago they made sure I got a works laptop.

4 months of spread sheets and they liked them that much I am still producing them.

I got the message. I'll reply ASAP. I'm swamped at the moment and also travelling on THU and FRI.

Awesome man, glad to hear that I was wondering when you would get back to !e about that but I didn't want to spam or bother you knowing your condition. Hope you get better soon man! That was a nasty injury.

Archived