Corsair Community

Some iCUE issues I am facing.

Astral85

These are some issues I faced with iCUE version 3.9.93. I have updated to iCUE 3.11 today and have already faced at least one of these issues in the new version, namely the blank sensor readings for the H110i. The other issue is mainly duplicate readings of various items, sensors, fan speeds etc but I'm yet to witness that in 3.11.

So I should ask as to why I might be continuing to get blank sensor readings for the H110i in the latest version 3.11? I also continue to occasionally have a longish delay when opening iCUE from a taskbar shortcut. I should note that I had been allowing HWiNFO to monitor the H110i which I have now disabled as a possible cause to some of the issues.

i-CUE-blank-sensors.png

Performance-duplicates.png

https://i.postimg.cc/XNGtPPpP/Performance-duplicates-2.png

Hi buddy,.. does going into settings and restarting the iCUE Service sort this?

Possibly but it is not long before the issue/s return. I wonder if the issue is linked to me not using the iCUE uninstaller's option to delete all user data? Perhaps some of the user data is corrupt and causing these issues?

Are you running any other monitoring programs? HWInfo, perhaps? Anything that accesses the cooler's data?

I forgot to add that up until now I have allowed HWiNFO to read the H110i. I suppose that could very likely be the cause of these issues. I have removed H110i monitoring from HWiNFO now and will see how it goes.

Question - The reason I have HWiNFO monitor the H110i is one it's very handy but also because I have the ability for HWiNFO to show the H110i data in MSI Afterburners OSD (RTSS) so I can monitor temps in games.

If I am to discontinue doing this does iCUE offer any kind OSD monitoring of sensors? Or have they considered something similar to HWiNFO where sensor data can be integrated into the popular MSI Afterburner's OSD (on screen display)?

Archived