Corsair Community

Modular Wires serious help.

azulon1

Guys, i am a man of computer passion all of my heart and venns. and i liking to do individual cable sleeving to most corsair ax1200i, a very expensive power supply which has non individually sleeved cables (Why corsair?). anywhoooooo.. can i sleeve the cables individually by myself? if i have to rma my power supply later on, will you guys deny my warranty because i sleevened my cables? please help i want sleevage so badly.

Yes,as long as you do not cut or modify the cable itself, it will be fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAM GUY View Post

As long as you do not remove any of the connectors, or cut any wiring, removing/replacing the sleeving should be alright.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=94115&highlight=sleeve+cables

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=83810&highlight=sleeve+cables

RAM GUY, dude what does that other poster mean that oyu guys will begin offering individually sleeved cables soon? thats not fair for us folks who bought the expsnsive 350 dollar psu day one, out of love for your company. we get nailed over? come on RAMGUY, you can't let this happen to us honest customers of your company. help us out here. your a consumer, oyu know how you would feel if you were us.

alright i am overreacting, ok guys it ok. I speak on behalf of the corsair company, and i am more than certian they will send us owners of the corsair ax1200i the new individually sleeved cables entirely free of charge. corsair has always helped consumers out in these cases. they are like a company that care. so just give them a call and ask them for the wires when they start offering them with the ax1200i, i am sure they would be happy to help out.

alright i am overreacting, ok guys it ok. I speak on behalf of the corsair company, and i am more than certian they will send us owners of the corsair ax1200i the new individually sleeved cables entirely free of charge.

Thats not going to happen. They are an accessory and not a critical piece for the function of the PSU. They already provide you with a full set that works just fine.

I'm pretty sure Corsair would have problems with you saying "you speak for them"!!!

• Corsair Employee

azulon1

RAM GUY, dude what does that other poster mean that oyu guys will begin offering individually sleeved cables soon? thats not fair for us folks who bought the expsnsive 350 dollar psu day one, out of love for your company. we get nailed over? come on RAMGUY, you can't let this happen to us honest customers of your company. help us out here. your a consumer, oyu know how you would feel if you were us.

A: He was referring to the fact that we do not have cables for every model of PSU and they will normally offer accessories with in 90-120 days after a products release. But sold as an option but not given away I am sorry they are just too expensive.

alright i am overreacting, ok guys it ok. I speak on behalf of the corsair company, and i am more than certian they will send us owners of the corsair ax1200i the new individually sleeved cables entirely free of charge. corsair has always helped consumers out in these cases. they are like a company that care. so just give them a call and ask them for the wires when they start offering them with the ax1200i, i am sure they would be happy to help out.

A: I assume that you may have miss spoken here or maybe not exactly what you meant to say but please do not speak for us. I am sorry but I would not be able to allow that context in a post.

Archived