Corsair Community

Corsair H100i RGB Platinum

Zairros

Hello im a new guy here..:D:

i want to make sure if i still can use Corsair H100i RGB Platinum without using commander pro ?

and can i use the radiator with other fans ? if i can , where do i plug the pwm fan connector ? into the fan hub or into the pump fan connector ?

Thanks ^_^

Oh, yes, you can absolutely use the H100i Platinum without a Commander Pro.

You can use other fans as well. Most fans can be plugged directly into the fan's pump - there are issues with some particular models of some fans. If you have specifics, ask.

That said, you aren't likely to get better performance out of the cooler with other fans. There's only so much heat that a radiator can dissipate, regardless of whether you are using 1000 RPM fans, 2000 RPM fans, 4000 RPM fans or 10000 RPM fans. Over a certain point, the only thing that you'll accomplish is to make noise. And a Ryzen 5 just doesn't generate that much heat anyway.

If you're looking at other RGB fans, such as the LL fans, you can control the RGB of those fans with the cooler. They won't perform quite as well as the ML fans that come with the cooler but they will look prettier.

Okay Then.. Thanks for answering my question , guess i will just use the included fans , for me performance 1st hahaha...and did corsair planning to add music sync effect on iCue Software ?

You can get that with the integration with Wallpaper Engine.