Corsair Community

question about the 460x RGB fan hub

nihilsub

Hi guys, i have been part picking for my next rig and really like the look of the corsair 460X RGB case however after much searching i cannot find any details regarding the included fan hub, i know its main purpose is for controlling the included SP120 RGB fans however i wanted to know if you can also control the fans speeds via the HUB? does it connect to the MOBO anywere and can i link it to the corsair link software?

Thanks in advance for helping :)

Hi guys, i have been part picking for my next rig and really like the look of the corsair 460X RGB case however after much searching i cannot find any details regarding the included fan hub, i know its main purpose is for controlling the included SP120 RGB fans however i wanted to know if you can also control the fans speeds via the HUB? does it connect to the MOBO anywere and can i link it to the corsair link software?

Thanks in advance for helping :)

Have a read of the thread below dude... may help you picture whats what and how it all connects...

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you zotty for the incredibly helpful link man, from what i can see the SP120's have two cables? one for RGB control and one for PWM control? or have i got that *** backwards lol

Yes mate that is correct...

Archived