Corsair Community

Volume Button blocks CUE

Ambroken

I have installed the latest version of CUE (v. 2.24.35) aand have a issue:

When I adjust my volume level with the volume wheel on my K95 RGB keyboard, the CUE program continues to work but all the functions and macros assigned to each profile stop working, the only solution I have is to close the CUE and restart it so that all the assigned functions of my profiles will work again.

My operating system is Windows 10 latest version.

Thanks!

Same here it just started happening after the update to 2.24.35 now im looking for a way to go back to the previous version. Before this update all my keys, macros, and shortcuts were working like a dream.

Created my Corsair forum account due to this issue.

Facing the same issue on my brand new K95, not only macros stop working, this also disables the profile, light intensity and windows lock keys, top left ones.

Restarting CUE temporarily fixes the issue... until I adjust the volume again.

Please tell me this is a CUE related issue. Just bought my new K95 yesterday, less than 24 hours of use. Returning it and having to switch brands while already having an mm800 polaris and a scimitar pro, would the peripheric equivalent of taking an arrow to the knee.

Created my Corsair forum account due to this issue.

Facing the same issue on my brand new K95, not only macros stop working, this also disables the profile, light intensity and windows lock keys, top left ones.

Restarting CUE temporarily fixes the issue... until I adjust the volume again.

Please tell me this is a CUE related issue. Just bought my new K95 yesterday, less than 24 hours of use. Returning it and having to switch brands while already having an mm800 polaris and a scimitar pro, would the peripheric equivalent of taking an arrow to the knee.

It is. Upgraded to 2.24.35 and macros, profile, light intensity and windows lock keys break. Rollbacked to 2.21.67 and everything is back. Don't panic.

I also created my Corsair forum account due to this issue.

It is. Upgraded to 2.24.35 and macros, profile, light intensity and windows lock keys break. Rollbacked to 2.21.67 and everything is back. Don't panic.

I also created my Corsair forum account due to this issue.

Awesome info swgr, thanks a lot.

I'll search the web for that version as soon as I get back home from work, at least as a temporary workaround.

Hopefully Corsair will acknowledge this and fix it soon on the next CUE update.

We are aware of this issue, and have provided more issue in the following thread.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=175898

Great to see a blue respon... oh wait, that was somewhere else.

Great to see Corsair caring about it. No one likes to have an issue with a brand new peripheral, but sure its amazing to have a quick acknowledgement of the issue and an official statement.

Great job Nick and Corsair team.

Archived