Corsair Community

Corsair One Pro Blue Screen of Death

solrac13

Brand New

It used the ONE 24 hrs then went for a 9days holyday, I'm arriving now and decided to mouve the ONE to another room so I can start working on the updates and so on!

And as soon I lighinting him On it start, then it ask me for MSI updates I cliked on yes to all suf BIOS and asked him to dawnload them to D and 45 secods after pum blue screen I try it again went on passed windows and few minutes after blue screen doing nothing

I just plugged to another eclectic suket and I will give that a shot, but I'm already afraid to find out another blue screen.

I know I'm not the only one I hear from 2 persons in this forum one it went death verily new an another one same issue but since he is in the middle east no one helped him and he ended up swapping a mother board by him self.

I wish Corsair be kind enough to enlighten us with the issues This ONE is been having on there data base

I will try to fix it tomorrow as I'm just arriving from a long and wonderful trip to find out Corsair one brand new alreay with blue screens of Death

The One Blue Screen Update

Ok I have been very busy and I don't have much time to get into investigation using software like Who Crashed, something I will defenetly will do later and report back for the good of my self and community.

So far it loaded windows and temps seems ok, wat hpaened last night was that I touched the alimentation cable and the main sucket did mouve and a second after I got the blue screen restarted windows ok start dawnoading software and blue screen again

Today I started and let it stay 1 minute chek temps and send him to sleep

When I have time I will do more searchings and see what is going on.

Like I say before from the day 1 I found one fatal error and from day one my screen flickers goes black and then it comes back ok at list that was day 1 day 2, I left for holidays , today is day 9 just coming back from holidays with a marbeulusse welcome home Blue screen experience and now we are on day 10, in all this pc has been ON no more then 5 hours time in his entire life

Thank you Corsair for been such good help replying me in this forum with such professional and value advises really First class service.

Believe me I wont forget it and you can rest assured that I will let Amazon know what a wonderful Corsair One Pro experience is and what a fabulous & professional Corsair is on the PC business!

Best Regards

Solrac13

@zguy85

Not at all

That is why seling gaming PC is not for everybody business as it is a very delicate and demanding after sales service

I'm still very surprise there is not even a users manual and not even on line or a Stiky on the forum on the main issues users could run into it

Any way om sure Corsair is very busy so they did not had time for that, funny there keyboards and mousse and memories do have an user manual and what to do NOtice

I guess 2200 usa dollars PC does not require such details

Hope you are doing fine and thanks for caring

@Technobeard

well is nice to see we are not alone and like to thank you for caring!!

So far things seems doing find, no more blue screens , no more flkerings, still havent had the curage to take a look at Devise Manager cause in the past I had an issue there, will do that later on I dont want to spoil my day as it seems everything is going well aleluya

Thanks and I kike to apologies but when things are not going the way they should some of us get really angry

Wish u and your team a great day

Seems to be a common theme.

I also have the same Blue screen issues, been "working" with support for a month at this point. Returned the unit and have not gotten any type of response for nearly 2 weeks.

Agree with the comment on the RAM, keyboard, and Mouse comment. Documentation for those items but nothing for the new product.

@jmcc

O men sorry to hear that!!!

Those blue screens can come from many hardware parts, mostly it very often happens when the ram is faulty

In my casse i think it had to do with the power cable, it seems very sensitive to mouvements cause is when I was moving the unit pluged that I got that blue screen, also I remember in the past plugging things to the speciphique pluger that I have on my living room it creates problem, I remember trying to plug my amply and it will go on but few minutes after off again there must be something wrong in the circuit Thai constructions aren't very relabel lol

Any way I hope you get satisfaction very soon

and also lets hope Corsair gets more serious about THE ONE that could be indeed a best seller, but selling with out a good fallow up is just going to bring a huge mess

Good luck and please stay in touch

• Corsair Employee

Hi solrac13 and JMCC,

Sorry to hear you are having these issues. Can you PM me your unit's serial number so we can track if these issues? I would like to try recreating your issue, can you please send me the settings of your ONE? I'm assuming both of your units are stock out of the box ONE PRO units correct?

@Corsair Alan

Hello and thank you

From my side things seem so far good, the only issue that is tikeling me is finding 1 Critical event on Event viewer and a unknown devis on Devise manager

I dont understand what you mean by sending you my settings, Im running all at stock the only updates I did was windows and GPU, later during the day I will do the other update MSI is asking me to do I hope I dont get a blue screen as ones in the past that happened while in there cross fingers not I am becoming paranoyaque lol

(CDP Proximal Transport

Devise type: Other devises

Manufacture unknown

Location on Bluetooth Enumerator

)

Thanks and BR

@Corsair Alan

Hello and thank you

From my side things seem so far good, the only issue that is tikeling me is finding 1 Critical event on Event viewer and a unknown devis on Devise manager

I dont understand what you mean by sending you my settings, Im running all at stock the only updates I did was windows and GPU, later during the day I will do the other update MSI is asking me to do I hope I dont get a blue screen as ones in the past that happened while in there cross fingers not I am becoming paranoyaque lol

(CDP Proximal Transport

Devise type: Other devises

Manufacture unknown

Location on Bluetooth Enumerator

)

Thanks and BR

I would not worry about the critical event on the event viewer. I don't I've ever seen a computer without a critical event happening.

Archived