Corsair Community

Memory_management BSOD corsair ram?

idek

weird constant BSOD crashes

RAM: 4x4 8gb CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1600MHZ DDR3 CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 (using dual channel)

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k @ 3.4Ghz

MOBO: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming

GPU: Sapphire HD 7970 3GB GDDR5 OC

HD: Samsung SSD 840 Series 120GB + 1TB HDD

PSU: Antec HCG 520 watts

hello

I've been experiencing random blue screen of death crashes at least once or twice a week, happens when Im playing a game (mostly high intense game requirement such as gta5).

My game would froze and crashes BSOD memory_management error after rebooting when I get to the desktop my programs would stop running (not responding) drivers would crash

amd control center etc and it will continue to do so after reboot.

after getting BSOD i did a memory test and get 4096 errors within 13mins

http://i.imgur.com/0LtGY2T.jpg

Have not found out which ram was it..

But if I leave it off for a while such as over night 10hrs computer off my computer would go back to normal no blue screen etc no crashes.

Most of the days I could play a game without having any issues of crash of bsod. Been experiencing this since I build the comp 2 years ago,

it feels like its getting worst the crashes bsod is appearing much more often. I never crashed when playing Counter-strike global offensive, I assume

I have a chance of getting bsod when playing games using 4gb+ ram?

I might do another memory test when my computer is normal.

there is no malwareware or virus (have scan) with malewarebytes.

If i get this right, those are two kits of CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9?

So those kits were never running together without crashes right from the start?

Do the version numbers on the heatspreaders on the modules differ for both kits?

I would test both kits individually and if you still get errors, then the faulty one module by module afterwards until you find the culprit. If there are no errors with either kit installed by itself, then it might be a compatibility issue between both kits (maybe for example different IC types and/or density).

If i get this right, those are two kits of CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9?

So those kits were never running together without crashes right from the start?

Do the version numbers on the heatspreaders on the modules differ for both kits?

I would test both kits individually and if you still get errors, then the faulty one module by module afterwards until you find the culprit. If there are no errors with either kit installed by itself, then it might be a compatibility issue between both kits (maybe for example different IC types and/or density).

yes 2 4 gb DDR3 vengeance from the kit, I did got the crashes from the start but it rarely happens back then.

hmm while my computer is running normal, I did another memtest with the ram untouched, and i didnt get any errors within 17mins of the test... while i get 4096 errors within 13mins after the BSOD...

Archived