Corsair Community

Looking for mysterious RGB profile that activated when computer was off.

There was a power outage in my house that cause my computer turn off, but when the power came back on the keyboard lit up with a rainbow diagonal sweeping effect. It wasn't the typical smooth rainbow but all the keys were separately colored. It was beautiful. My eyes sparkled as I soaked in the RGB rays bursting through the keys. It seemed to be glitched or not working correctly, and may have been the "spiral rainbow" profile that was lagging. It would switch between this rainbow effect and the default red lights and white WASD keys. I really loved this rainbow profile, and after I turned my computer on it "fixed" and went back to the normal. I know this magical rainbow profile is gone forever, but I was just wondering if anybody knew anything, or if such a profile existed. Thanks.::pirate::

Edit: Here's a video of it: [ame]

[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also checking in on this lighting profile periodically, because I desperately would like to use this as well. I'd love some kind of update/news on it.

I had previously learned that to achieve this lighting profile that you needed Lua support with the CUE scripting. Is that ready to go? Meaning this can finally be reproduced?

Archived