Corsair Community

"C" key displays an incorrect colour

Maniaknl

The "C" key is displaying colors incorrectly when comparing to other keys.

It seems that it tried to add more "RED" than needed (or less GREEN or BLUE)

e.g.: White has a pink tint

Orange looks more red compared to the other keys.

Toning down on the red specifically for the "C" button does improve the color but I still detect differences between the other keys

I tried both CUE 1 and 2 both displaying the same problem.

Also forced reinstalling the firmware using CUE2 which also has not solved my problem.

Not sure if one of the LED's are dieing or that this is somehow a software issue.

I don't have the K95 RGB, but my first STRAFE RGB had this problem with the "W" key. Red was very faint and all the other colors except teal(?) were messed up. I decided to RMA it and 10 DAYS after getting a brand new one the exact same problem is occuring for the "1" on the number pad.

Seriously? This is incredibly frustrating and if I RMA again I'm stuck without a keyboard for maybe two weeks or so. It's very disheartening to see this problem again on a brand spanking new product that hasn't even been used for two weeks yet.

I don't have the K95 RGB, but my first STRAFE RGB had this problem with the "W" key. Red was very faint and all the other colors except teal(?) were messed up. I decided to RMA it and 10 DAYS after getting a brand new one the exact same problem is occuring for the "1" on the number pad.

Seriously? This is incredibly frustrating and if I RMA again I'm stuck without a keyboard for maybe two weeks or so. It's very disheartening to see this problem again on a brand spanking new product that hasn't even been used for two weeks yet.

I have this keyboard over a year now, problem just occurred :(

Did some research before buying and the LED lights should have a longer lifespan than this. It's a petty, I really like the keyboard itself.

Archived