Corsair Community

H50 leaked and filled my pci-e slots 378MB of pics

bodycount

Thanks i hope this is hassle free. All i ever use is corsair dominators

Right now im worried about my 930,classified,and evga 8800GT G92 that is not made anymore

Don't worry, the last member I saw that leaked he got his i7 920 and all his stuff replaced very quickly.

About the 8800GT, it might be even good for you coz then they'll need to give you a better one :p

Thanks for the support

Besides being knocked down to a P4 2.2 laptop

I've calm down a little

The strange thing here is i run caseless and the position of the mounting was the natural position the hoses wanted to be in. Meaning there was no bending,twisting of any sort.

It started to make alot of noise like when air is passing through the system.

Later i was looking at the pump/block and noticed a clear line around the base/shroud i never noticed before and thought it was a glue or epoxy of some sort until i decided to try and stick my finger nail in there and well the rest is history. There was actually water built up in the shroud/cover and the noise i heard was it leaking/spraying inside the cover???. I then disassembled the whole system to find that all my pci-e slot were saturated. I then noticed the trail of destuction from the H50 mounting bracket to the NB heatsink to dripping off the bottom of the motherboard.

The H50 is near empty now

Darn that sucks, i sure hope my H50 doesn't do that! my PSU is directly beneath the Motherboard.. if the pump goes my entire PC and maybe everything plugged into the board might go.. (and that would be expensive)

Hope you can get a replacement for any damaged parts :)

While this issue concerns me a bit, and if anything the 2nd one reported on this board.. it's always the the products that have failed that you hear of, no one ever post "My H50 is still going good!" what I mean , given murphy's law, it will happen, but given corsairs customer service, I'm not too worried. in all likeliness if mine were to leak (unless is sprayed all over) all I would probably lose is my mobo and video card, I figure the "zone seperation" in my 800D would keep my PSU safe.

Don't worry, the last member I saw that leaked he got his i7 920 and all his stuff replaced very quickly.

About the 8800GT, it might be even good for you coz then they'll need to give you a better one :p

Are you suggesting Corsair will replace all of the equipment that was damaged by the leaking pump or hoping he can RMA them to the respected mfgs??

Are you suggesting Corsair will replace all of the equipment that was damaged by the leaking pump or hoping he can RMA them to the respected mfgs??

I'm saying he'll get all his components replaced.

The last person who got a leaking H50 and broke his i7 and everything, he got it replaced very quick for free.

I am sure the OP of this thread will get a full replacement soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived