Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance 2000 cracked earcup.

anto543

I've had the headphones for little over two months, when I first purchased them the right earcup (the broken side) sounded like it had something loose inside it (I actually made a forum post about this which is still available to view). It eventually stopped making the noise and I disregarded it. Earlier today I put them on and I heard a little snap, and I thought it was just the headphones adjusting, but it was actually the pivot point on the right earcup which had gave way.

I will provide some pictures if you would like to view them, excuse the quality. It is just to give you a general idea.

http://i.imgur.com/a8Jfurwh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hMUiMc4h.jpg

As you can see, the fracture is slightly above the earcup, it has just literally came to pieces, the earcup is now dangling from the headphones.

Put in a RMA request with the link to the left and let me know your case number. I'll approve it for you and get it exchanged.

Case #5701634

Cheers for the speedy reply and the replacement, much appreciated. I do really enjoy the product and it's nice to see you looking after your customers so well.

Your RMA has been approved Anto. Go ahead and fill out the rest of it in the email I sent you and you'll automatically get the instructions after to proceed with the exchange.

Thank you so much for your help, much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
I have the exact same issue.

RAM GUY, if you are agreeable to help me out in the same fashion, I'll be most appreciative.

Case #5749776

Thanks so much!

If you've already created a case you don't need to post on the forum. I've responded to your case.

Archived