Corsair Community

Unable to set a default profile for my LL120 fans

Piplos

Hi all, the new iCUE software is amazing! I have the LL120 3-pack built on my system and I just bought the RGB strips (the pro expansion kit) which will be delivered next week.

However I have an issue which is driving me crazy. I use to lock the screen when I'm away (win+L shortcut), but when I do the three LL120 fans clear the current lighting profile and they set to a rainbow effect. This is annoying to me because I want to set a discrete default profile which does not light up my room (I usually lock the screen when I go to sleep in the same room, so I'd prefer to set a dark profile)

Something is telling me this will get worse when I'll receive the RGB strips, like they will also lighten my room up with a rainbow effect.

Please tell me there's something I can do about that. I don't want to leave my PC unlocked because of that

Idealistically, we should be able to set default profiles even when the screen is locked. This way you could set an alternate profile during non-usage under lock, such as a slow breathing effect or something.

Yes, I would love to have this possibility to have a discrete and low profile for the lock status.

Archived