Corsair Community

K70 RGB Terrible with mutile Windows Accounts

biffbubba

I overall love this keyboard. Great to type with, great to game with, when they work the color profiles are awesome.

However, using it on a shared computer is a pain in the ***. The problem generally is as follows:

The person to use the computer first has no issues what so ever. The software starts up fine, the profiles work great - no issues. However after that users finishes and logs out - the keyboard remains stuck at whatever profile the first user used. The profiles section is not accessible. The keyboard works, but colors do not change. Restarting the utility doesn't always help. Normally the only thing that helps is to either restart the computer or flick the bios switch to force the keyboard to reset.

This is really annoying. Anyone experience this? Any suggestions? Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I was running latest version of CUE 1

So I switched to beta 2.4.66

Still same issue: the keyboard is detected by the first session. I can create profile, and light effects.

But when swiitching to another session/user , keyboard does not show in CUE and I only gert the demos :(

The only way to get keyboard detected again is to either reboot PC or unplug/re-plug the USB cable.

Archived