The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-10-2013, 04:29 PM

POST ID # = 677975
Rooslin Reputation: 10

mine just arrived from amazon but I got the browns by mistake (ordered the blues) kinda pissed off because I cant send it back.

probably just going to pick up a black widow ultimate from a local best buy once I get the cash

so much hype and so little communication and in the end I'm just disappointed by this whole experience

Old 10-11-2013, 12:55 AM

POST ID # = 678028
Toasted Toasted Reputation: 108

Contact your seller and tell them you received the wrong keyboard.

Old 10-21-2014, 11:44 PM

POST ID # = 737180
RoninChaos Reputation: 10

I got the browns. Not as responsive as I thought they'd be, but still very impressed.

Old 10-22-2014, 01:00 AM
Dwindleflip's PC Specs

POST ID # = 737189
Dwindleflip Reputation: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooslin View Post
mine just arrived from amazon but I got the browns by mistake (ordered the blues) kinda pissed off because I cant send it back.

probably just going to pick up a black widow ultimate from a local best buy once I get the cash

so much hype and so little communication and in the end I'm just disappointed by this whole experience
I agree with this actually. I was looking forward to the k70 RGB so much but I'm not that sure I want one right now. If things get sorted out, perhaps in the future I'll pick one up but I'm not thrilled with the problems and the limited supply or the fact i cant go to best buy or microcenter to pick up one. Its kind of a chore to obtain one of these right now and I'm not sure its worth it with all the problems especially if it needs to be RMAd etc. But damn its a nice looking keyboard. I hope they get things sorted out.