Corsair Community

New K70 MX-Brown/Blue Switches Delayed?

chillin

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like I ordered on August 30 at around 3:30pm, and it was supposedly shipped this morning, September 6 at 4:45am. So, about 7 days.

Dang. I ordered on the same day, but probably later in the day, and still no word on my order being shipped.

Dang. I ordered on the same day, but probably later in the day, and still no word on my order being shipped.

For the record, I ordered the MX Brown version. Also, my tracking number is still not being found on the UPS site, but their whole system hasn't been working at all for me of late, so I'm assuming it's just that.

For the record, I ordered the MX Brown version. Also, my tracking number is still not being found on the UPS site, but their whole system hasn't been working at all for me of late, so I'm assuming it's just that.

Gotcha. I ordered the MX Blues, so that might be it.

• Corsair Employee
Any plans for k70 with white backlighting like k95? Waiting for k70 with white backlight and brown switches. Just imagine, it feels awesome already.-P

We cant comment on unreleased or future release products. However, we will take your feedback into consideration :D:

where did you order from. i ordered from newegg the day they posted it on their website (the first time) still no shipping, although it was 3 day shipping and they claim to release on the 16th. keep us updated.

where did you order from. i ordered from newegg the day they posted it on their website (the first time) still no shipping, although it was 3 day shipping and they claim to release on the 16th. keep us updated.

Sure. I ordered from Corsair shortly after the notification e-mail went out (see my post above). It was delivered today, actually.

I ordered mine the same day, from corsair's site as well. Still no news on it tho. Damn you.

Well, before you let yourself get too green with envy, it turns out I haven't gotten the K70 yet after all. I had ordered a flash drive with the keyboard to take advantage of the sale they were having, and it turns out the flash drive is all that was delivered.

Sorry about the false alarm, but nothing in any of my e-mails from Corsair suggested they'd be separating my order into separate shipments. In fact, my shipping confirmation e-mail clearly identifies both items as having shipped.

Anyway, it looks like we're all back in the same boat.

corsair should really release some kind of statement explaining why we have been getting jerked around so much and when we can expect to receive the item we have all been waiting for. their customer service is really taking a hit in my eyes and im beginning to wonder if it is ever coming out.

I'm in the same boat. I can't believe after months of waiting, I have to wait almost another month before actually receiving the product. This backorder is ridiculous, I thought the whole point of all these delays was to get enough of the product to sell to customers day 1. All the preorders should have raised alarms to corsair that they were to expect a large number of people wanting this product (I preordered aug 30th).

im trying my best to stay optimistic... 3 days from "release date"-3Day shippong= it should have shipped today correct? :(no email yet... AND ITS FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!

No, 3 days shipping after it's been released and is in stock.

My Amazon delivery estimate is between tomorrow and the 1st, hasn't shipped yet, anyone's ship?

GOOD NEWS!!!! looks like customer service was wrong. i just got an email from newegg stating my keyboard will be shipped by tomorrow at the latest. my card was just charged so its looking pretty promising. :) :) :) :) :) 3 day shipping. will let you guys know if anything changes or i actually receive the freaking thing.

No, 3 days shipping after it's been released and is in stock.

My Amazon delivery estimate is between tomorrow and the 1st, hasn't shipped yet, anyone's ship?

oh man really? dang. Mine says it won't ship until the 27th of this month!

I ordered this way in advance, I hope the info is incorrect :\

Archived