Corsair Community

New K70 MX-Brown/Blue Switches Delayed?

chillin

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got my brown k70 in today and it's great. However there is one small issue that I can't seem to find an answer to; other people seem to have this issue as well.

The num lock, scroll lock, and caps lock LEDs don't work. I cycled through the BIOS switches and only the scroll lock starts to flash on the far left switch, which tells me that scroll lock's LED isn't dead, but nothing comes up otherwise from any other mode. Is there a fix to this or should I just ask for a replacement which doesn't really seem to be worth the hassle and wait. Everything else works fine except the 3 LEDs.

mine just arrived from amazon but I got the browns by mistake (ordered the blues) kinda pissed off because I cant send it back.

probably just going to pick up a black widow ultimate from a local best buy once I get the cash

so much hype and so little communication and in the end I'm just disappointed by this whole experience

• 1 year later...
mine just arrived from amazon but I got the browns by mistake (ordered the blues) kinda pissed off because I cant send it back.

probably just going to pick up a black widow ultimate from a local best buy once I get the cash

so much hype and so little communication and in the end I'm just disappointed by this whole experience

I agree with this actually. I was looking forward to the k70 RGB so much but I'm not that sure I want one right now. If things get sorted out, perhaps in the future I'll pick one up but I'm not thrilled with the problems and the limited supply or the fact i cant go to best buy or microcenter to pick up one. Its kind of a chore to obtain one of these right now and I'm not sure its worth it with all the problems especially if it needs to be RMAd etc. But damn its a nice looking keyboard. I hope they get things sorted out.

Archived