Corsair Community

Need Replacement SP2500 Satellite Speaker Cables

I own the SP2500 2.1 Speakers that includes a subwoofer. The cables that go from the main subwoofer unit and into the two satellite speakers (tweeter and midrange) are damaged. When I wiggle the cables it disconnects and reconnects. I need to replace these cables! Does anyone here know where I can buy two replacement cables for my SP2500 2.1 speaker system? I don't want to have to buy new speakers for my desktop computer...

Thanks!

Erik W.

• 6 months later...
Hi,

Unfortunately, the item is discontinued and we no longer have spare parts for this item. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I found this post while googling for this exact answer and I've found out the replacement cables are very hard to come by. The next course of action would be to make my own. The only thing is the connector on the speakers and sub do not seem to be the standard 4pin ATX connector you would find on a motherboard as they are a bit smaller. Would you happen to know the exact kind of connector I would need to purchase to make my own replacement cables?

Thank you

• 8 months later...
On 3/12/2021 at 12:38 AM, defoamx said:

I found this post while googling for this exact answer and I've found out the replacement cables are very hard to come by. The next course of action would be to make my own. The only thing is the connector on the speakers and sub do not seem to be the standard 4pin ATX connector you would find on a motherboard as they are a bit smaller. Would you happen to know the exact kind of connector I would need to purchase to make my own replacement cables?

Thank you

Hey,

were you successful in making your cables? Would you please let me know what kind of connector is Corsair using here?

Thanks!

21 hours ago, xhz said:

Hey,

were you successful in making your cables? Would you please let me know what kind of connector is Corsair using here?

Thanks!

If you can post photos of the cables, I may be able to identify them for you.

• 1 month later...

Do you have any information on the size of these? As you have the speakers, can you show the connection to them, perhaps with a ruler measuring the width/height?

They look very similar to a 4-pin EPS12V power connector.

By the way ... I did find these being sold on eBay for 19.99/ cable. They have both left and right.