Corsair Community

Display Port Not Working on Back of Machine Help

KyleSVT

Hello,

I'm new here. Just got my corsair one pro 1080ti 32gig ram version.

So I am wondering if anyone has experienced the display port at the back of the machine not working. All the HDMI ports work (front and back). I took the top fan off and unplugged the the display port extension cables and plugged directly into the GPU and it works perfectly. I called the support line (hard to understand) and I think they have a ticket going for me but just wanted to ask you guys. Is it possible the ports at the back/cables are shot. Really is not a good feeling when you spend so much on a PC and it isn't working perfect out of the box. Thanks for your help guys!

Kyle

Did it ever work before?

Nope I just got it the other day. I plugged it in the first time and then my desktop like flickered a bunch of times and now its just black screen when connected though the back display ports. But works directly plugged into the gpu bypassing the rerouted cables

Sounds like the display adapter used with the GPU for routing to the rear might be shot?

That's what I'm thinking. I hope they can just send me a new display module unit. Its very small and only held in by two small screws and then just have to fish the wires out. I would much rather do a simple job myself vs sending my pc back to them

• Corsair Employee
That's what I'm thinking. I hope they can just send me a new display module unit. Its very small and only held in by two small screws and then just have to fish the wires out. I would much rather do a simple job myself vs sending my pc back to them

Sorry KyleSVT, we don't have spare display modules to send out to customers as our policy is to replace your unit through RMA. Wish we could but this is done for warranty reasons.

Archived