Corsair Community

Non-Static K95 Profiles for lock screens?

CaptainCam

Hi guys,

Tomorrow I am off to LAN and I was just wondering if anyone has been able to have a animated (non-static) lighting display on their RGB series keyboards when windows is in lock mode or sleep mode?

I've tried loading a profile onto the keyboard but the lighting still remains static when locked.

If anyone could help me ASAP that would be great, as I'd like to be able to show off my new keyboard even when I'm sleeping. :cool::cool::cool:

Thanks a lot!

Cam

Hi guys,

Tomorrow I am off to LAN and I was just wondering if anyone has been able to have a animated (non-static) lighting display on their RGB series keyboards when windows is in lock mode or sleep mode?

I've tried loading a profile onto the keyboard but the lighting still remains static when locked.

If anyone could help me ASAP that would be great, as I'd like to be able to show off my new keyboard even when I'm sleeping. :cool::cool::cool:

Thanks a lot!

Cam

I've tried a couple different things to try and make this possible (running CUE as a service and scheduling it to run upon system start instead of login), but I haven't succeeded.

Archived