Corsair Community

Scimitar Pro RGB DPI Button

havot

I`ve recently purchased Scimitar Pro and now since 2 weeks there is a kind of issue:

my DPI button (mouse5) just stopped working, so this button doesn`t respond and i can`t change my dpi option

at some cases its working but for a short period of time, for 1-5 min or so, it can also change DPI option randomly by itself (i notice it by changing colors)

Can`t help it just by switching usb ports or using with different PCs.

Mouse is pretty new and its physical condition is good, i didn`t throw it or spill water on it, so i don`t know the reason of this trouble.

Could this be a software issue rather than hardware?

It works fine except that

Is CUE running in the background? If so, check the profiles and make sure the DPI button is not assigned to a blank action or a different action.

If CUE is not running, Try a soft reset. To do this, unplug the mouse, Hold both left+right click down while plugging the mouse back in.

Thank you for your response!

Yes CUE is working in the background, i tried to reset profiles, deleted all user profiles, i didn`t bind any action to DPI button so i still don`t know the reason((

Eventually the problem got solved by itself as it appeared ?_? And now my device is working properly.

So if this issue will appear again i`ll try to do soft reset as you tell, probably it will work))

Archived