Corsair Community

Where can i buy and ship corsair link commander mini to Israel?..

yoave717

The software isn't that bad, most of us in the office are using the Mini with, well, minimal issues.

It's not that good either. There are also CL Mini firmware bugs that have not been fixed after about 9 months! See http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=801157.

I feel reviews are not the best way to check how good or bad a product is. A far better measure of software/firmware/overall quality/support is how long it takes issues to be resolved and feel 9 months with no visible progress is poor.

Read reviews on the link commander outside of the forum

The forum is for issues on products so a favorable rating would be lesser than elsewhere.

Count the number of issues here and you'll see its small.

personally Ive had good results multiple times ,its like one of the mods here once said in that the link can be a little intimidating with a novice user...

but its well worth the effort...

for the last week i was looking to buy the corsair link commander mini for my PC and no online shop are shipping it to Israel..

so maybe u can help me find out how can i get it

i appreciate any help!

do you not like the person you want to ship this too? :D:

The software isn't that bad, most of us in the office are using the Mini with, well, minimal issues.

You can contact customer service and they might be able to direct you.

if it was written properly there would be no issues, which is what there should be.

Archived