Corsair Community

Corsair PC 3200 XMS WIll not work with My ASUS A8N VM CSM Board.......

MSNT AS

But it works fine with a couple other boards and I tested it with MemTest as well and no errors. I have them in a different PC right now and it works fine, 2 sticks that are matched. Is there a setting in the bios i can change, i just keep getting blue screens and i really need to use this memory in this board, it works fine in any other board, just not this one. Thx Again...........

What specific Corsair memory do you have? Can you provide all of the info ftom the holographic sticker. Also, do you have a way to make sure you have the latest bios installed on your MOBO. And, does the system run with any other memory you have?

Mike.

The memory is in the system right now, i dont know the exact specs cuz i dont want to take it out because it hasnt crashed yet. It does say 3200LL, Twin X PC3200 XMS, and i am not sure about the rest, when i shut down tonight i will write it down and repost tommorrow. But what i did to make it run was i took everything off auto in the bios for the memory, i just switched it to the next one that wasnt auto, and it seems to be fine, does any one know what those settings should be, i can write them down or if someone knows what they should be please direct me a way to set them, cuz when they were on Auto, i had problems, people keep saying to adjust the VDimm voltage to, but i cant in this boards bios, it is not an option, i am getting somewhere with this, if i could get a little more help i think it might work.....

Thx again..............

Archived