Corsair Community

This profile is based off of the holograms used in popular sci-fi movies, initial development literally gave me a headache because the flicker was TOO GOOD. I scaled it back to something pleasant though, I don't want to give you guys headaches!

[ame]

[/ame]

Download Link:

http://lewisgerschwitz.com/profiles/Hologram.zip

Since the latest update .prf's now include all my devices (K70, Sabre, M65) in the same file.

Hologram.prf

I have the Sabre mouse and its not working on it. I went into the lighting on the mouse,selected all the lighting zones. Dragged the hologram lighting profile over to it and it says,you have to select a group,which I did. I notice the lightbulb next to the profile is not solid,and those won't work when I drag them over. Am I doing something wrong?

I have the Sabre mouse and its not working on it. I went into the lighting on the mouse,selected all the lighting zones. Dragged the hologram lighting profile over to it and it says,you have to select a group,which I did. I notice the lightbulb next to the profile is not solid,and those won't work when I drag them over. Am I doing something wrong?

is the mouse laser or optical.

Every time I convert a profile to K65 and try to import it, my CUE stops working, and when I try to straight up import it without converting, it has the key press effects but not the constant lights.

Edit- For all profiles, not just this one.

Archived