Corsair Community

PWM replacement fans

remotehugger

Very happy that i received my new fans today ! Thank You Corsair ! just wanted to point out that there still are no air flow direction arrows ! lol ! I know which way the air will go but it just kind of made me laugh - No arrows on the old fans, no arrows on the new fans - These are the first fans ive ever seen without air flow arrows - Wonder why they arent on these fans ? Very peculiar indeed !

Anyway - not really complaining, just observing !

Thank you again Corsair for the prompt replacement !

i got the PWM fans as promised - and no, didnt have to send the old ones back - they are being very cool about that - i just didnt get any air flow arrows again and thought it was kind of funny -

haha and I thought I was just really special to get my 3 pins with no arrows ;)

Hehehe. But with this kind of fans, it is pretty easy to find out. Either your teeth get brushed - if you look at them while running at full speed - or you loose them... :)

Ramguy, you still need to tell the ppl where to rub at the fan, that the arrows appear! ;D

Regards,

Andreas

Very happy that i received my new fans today ! Thank You Corsair ! just wanted to point out that there still are no air flow direction arrows ! lol ! I know which way the air will go but it just kind of made me laugh - No arrows on the old fans, no arrows on the new fans - These are the first fans ive ever seen without air flow arrows - Wonder why they arent on these fans ? Very peculiar indeed !

Anyway - not really complaining, just observing !

Thank you again Corsair for the prompt replacement !

Observing you say? Well use you're cabeza observing!! Air/exhaust always flows out through the motor side of a Case fan/Comp fan etc..

Check it.. http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/apacheizm23/h80i_fan_zps2e553b20.png

As an aside how does Corsair ship the new fans (i.e. UPS, post service, fedex)? I travel a lot during working hours so its hard for me to be home when packages come. I was just going to have them delivered to work, but we have trouble with US Post service packages some times...

• Corsair Employee
As an aside how does Corsair ship the new fans (i.e. UPS, post service, fedex)? I travel a lot during working hours so its hard for me to be home when packages come. I was just going to have them delivered to work, but we have trouble with US Post service packages some times...

UPS Ground service

Just like everyone else! Use the link on the left to request an RMA and in the comments section let them know you need the new fans for your cooler. Follow the email instructions you'll receive after that.

The fastest way would be to call CS by phone on their tioll free number here in the US. You can instal and use SKYPE to make the call for free.

Archived