Corsair Community

How to get different starting points of waves?

Hey all,

I started making some profiles with my corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire (NA). I am using the newest utility engine (so I think it's 2.0) which works great but there is one thing I do not understand. How do you make waves start at different time points? Here is what I want. I want to show numbers using my num pad (so if you want to make a '1', then you light up '/ 8 5 2' etc. ). These numbers are created using a wave. So with the wave option, you first light up the '/' than '8' etc. After the number '1' has been created and has disappeared, I want to do the same thing but now making a '2'. The problem now is, when I use waves here the number '1' and '2' are being created at the same time, so they overlap. The strange thing is when I do everything the same way but now I use 'gradient', it does work. The numbers do not overlap.

So does somebody now how to make waves start not at the same time?

Thank you very much in advance :D

Tim

There is a way you can do it, by making a wave with a long tail light, and then only fill out half the wave maybe. It is a bit weird, because you can't excatly choose when it starts, but it works. just mess around with it and let me know if you need a better explanation

There is a way you can do it, by making a wave with a long tail light, and then only fill out half the wave maybe. It is a bit weird, because you can't excatly choose when it starts, but it works. just mess around with it and let me know if you need a better explanation

So you choose the same keys that you want to use in making the wave, but one has only half the wave length. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the info :D

Wow, your idea worked. Now I added one small thing to make sure the light won't overlap. So what I did was, I made the tail of the zero '10' and the tail of the 2 '20'. Then I also halved (sorry don't know the real English word for making the time twice as short :S) the time of the second wave (so now you won't see the lights of the number 2 when the light for the number 0 are on). Thx man!

Wow, your idea worked. Now I added one small thing to make sure the light won't overlap. So what I did was, I made the tail of the zero '10' and the tail of the 2 '20'. Then I also halved (sorry don't know the real English word for making the time twice as short :S) the time of the second wave (so now you won't see the lights of the number 2 when the light for the number 0 are on). Thx man!

No Problem :-D

Archived