• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. hi So, joining the club, i also have the "clicks" when launching apps on a 1 month old Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra Quiet ATX Power Supply, i contacted Corsair support last week and didn't receive any replyyet . After digging a bit online, i found several other people with that, plus a video where they tested the PSU outside of the case. For me It seems to happen when there's a "load", i.e. when i launch Mullvad VPN or Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop, something a bit heavy, makes that "click". nothing strange happens, no warnings nothing, temperatures are good as well. From other users: "the hxi1000 produces strange click noises during operation, non-periodical but with a certain repeatability....starting programs for example""The power supply has excellent efficiency, the iCUE allows you to monitor absorption and numerous other parameters, zero coil whine. The only major flaw are the relays. My system is almost inaudible, and it is possible to hear the relays that go off more than a meter away.""Just some time ago I bought new Corsair HX1000i (2022) psu. It seems to work well but ,,clicks" every time some load is applied to it, for example; starting FurMark, ATItool or some other stress test." My "click" sounds at these minutes: 0:30, 0:48, 0:49, 0:50, 0:54, 0:58, 1:03. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/sclpzxn6eklhh58a0d302/Gab-s-Deepcool-LT-720-Clicking-Noise.mp4?rlkey=fdsmx7n0j7evvyhsr1ls6z308&dl=0 (please DO NOT comment on the AIO installation, thank you) https://hwbusters.com/forum/psus/corsair-hx1000i-2022-relay-clicking/ https://linustechtips.com/topic/1457224-corsair-hx1000i-weird-single-clicks-while-in-use/ I would like to know 1. Why this happens? Can we minimise the clicks? Mine are really small but i can still hear them..... call me picky 2. Are they going to damage the PSU in the long run? Is there any point in having it replaced or upgraded? Considering it already costed me ~€200 which isn't a small amount. thanks! Gabrio
  2. Hey there, So I just build a new PC this week and after using it over the last 3 or 4 days it's been great. Until tonight when I was doing some light gaming before work there was a noise that seemed to just come out of nowhere in the middle of me afk in a game. After doing a bit of investigating me and my brother are both convinced it is the fan within the psu (RM1000X (2021)) I took a couple of videos for reference. The first is about a min after it started and while I was still under a load, the second is after shutting the PC down and booting up. Video1: Video2: I had to leave for work so I wasn't able to swap it out and use a spare PSU I have to verify it 100% thought I would post on here and see what yall think. Also worth mentioning this is less than a week old and I'll probably return for a replacement from amazon.
  3. Greetings everyone, I have an Cosair M65 RGB Elite Mouse and i have the problem that sometimes (or rathe roften) when I click once it executes an double click. The Mouse is like a half year old and I had the same problem with the previous Mouse. I have no idea what exactly causes that problem, but what i seek now is a way to set a cooldown for clicking (like 0,5 seconds) that prevent unintential double clicking. It is really something anothing both for writing, office work and for gaming. So far i tried cleaning the mouse, reinstall the driver and as i said half a year ago buy a new mouse. I know one can also set up the "speed" required for a double click, but as one click is registered as two instantly, that option doesn't help here. Thank you most kindly for any help one of you can provide. Sincerly Warrior 044
  4. Guten Abend, ich wünschte ich müsste nicht schon zum zweiten mal in diesem Forum schreiben. Leider scheint mein NT schon wieder defekt zu sein. Mein erstes Netzteil hatte Probleme und wurde durch eine RMA mit einem 860i ersetzt. Das NT zeigte die gleichen Symptome (An/Aus) bis es irgendwann gar nicht mehr ging. Das Netzteil ging eben vor ca. 10 min aus und daraufhin nicht mehr an (nur ein tolles Click-Clack-Click-Clack) In diesem Video ist das Verhalten zu sehen. ([ame= ] [/ame]) Ich bin irgendwie ein wenig enttäuscht, da ich eigentlich dachte, mit dem neuen NT ist nun endlich Ruhe ... BTW: Meine Rechnung vom ersten NT war / ist vom 25.03.2013 ich hoffe, da gibt es noch Garantie. Gruß Zündkerze