Corsair Community

Icue Video Lighting

Mattycue

Hi,

I have Multiple Kits of the LS100, and a set of LT100. I cant get the video lighting to work. i have 2 1080p Monitors and a 1440p Main monitor. They all show up in icue, but when set to video lighting they do absolutely nothing.

I checked the logs and it appears the screen capture is not working, does anyone have any solutions. Ive tried running as admin, fresh reinstall etc but nothing works. This is the error i get in the logs

"

2020-10-10T14:51:29 I cue.screen_capture.impl_win32: Restarting screen capture because ScreenCapture::GetLastError() is: ScreenCapture::ErrorCode("InvalidArg")

2020-10-10T14:51:29 C cue.screen_capture.impl_win32: Failed to start screen capture routine

2020-10-10T14:51:31 I cue.screen_capture.impl_win32: Restarting screen capture because ScreenCapture::GetLastError() is: ScreenCapture::ErrorCode("InvalidArg")

2020-10-10T14:51:31 C cue.screen_capture.impl_win32: Failed to start screen capture routine

2020-10-10T14:51:32 I cue.screen_capture.impl_win32: Restarting screen capture because ScreenCapture::GetLastError() is: ScreenCapture::ErrorCode("InvalidArg")

2020-10-10T14:51:32 C cue.screen_capture.impl_win32: Failed to start screen capture routine

"

log.zip

I'd like to piggyback on this post

I recently switched from 2 60hz monitors to two LG 27GL83A.

I have 2 LS100 starter kits; one for each monitor (one also has an extension plugged in).

On the secondary monitor I have set the Lighting to "Fireplace"

On the primary monitor I have channel 1 set to Video Lighting (channel 2, the extension is set to "Fireplace")

I can select the monitor from the pull down menu, and sometimes it works for a while when I watch videos or something, but at some point it always just freezes.

iCue doesn't say anything is wrong, but the light strips just get stuck at the last frame they understood, I think.

I can delete the "Video Lighting" & add a new effect & it works again for a while, but sooner or later, there'll be the next hiccup. It's quite annoying.

It usually gets triggered when I play games, so I was wondering if it has anything to do with my 144hz/WQHD & if there's help on the way.