Corsair Community

lights stay on after pc is shut down

asddsa

I recently bought my k70 keyboard just a few weeks ago. Have no technical issues with it but i recently noticed that my lights would stay on even after i shut down my pc. I can even turn on the lights when my pc is off. Even when i unplug my pc from the wall it still stays on?? i tried turning off the ( allow this device to wakeup computer ) and it still has not fixed anything. Can anyone help me please?zZ9sdlJl.jpg.4e6b629ae119c15ab431c84b8a2f544d.jpg

Even when i unplug my pc from the wall it still stays on?? i tried turning off the ( allow this device to wakeup computer ) and it still has not fixed anything. Can anyone help me please?[ATTACH]22616[/ATTACH]

LOL, omg, free energy? :P

Jokes aside, have you updated to the latest firmware? And depending on the settings of your MB you can decide to continue providing power to USB ports even when the PC isn't "powered on" but still connected to the wall.

The reason it stays on a bit when you pull the plug, is that it takes a tiny bit of time for it to drain the current that's left but it won't last long. Or have corsair found the key to free energy? :D

You can try turning of Fast Startup in the advanced power options. It makes windows go into a semi-hibernation state when shutdown. This was causing my numlock to not be on at startup and caused my Steelseries Wireless H transmitter to stay powered (USB) when the computer was off.

In my case I didn't have any problems with the keyboard staying on.

Archived