Corsair Community

The Volumen Control of my Corsair 1500 Vengeance is Burning!! HELP

Sujeto_1

Just wanted to realize if this is kinda of normal average working condition, part of the design or my Headset is faulty. But the volumen control of my Headset is BURNING, A LOT. It get Hot hot, is almost ubereable. I can't focus on my game with that thing burning my chest.

I want to be sure if this is normal or i should send it back to amazon.com. Or instead maybe worth open an RMA case for this.

That doesn't sound normal, have you tried a different USB port and another computer?

If it does not change and you had recently purchased the headset, contact your seller and ask if they can replace the headset for you.

I bougth from amazon.com, 30 days of return are over. Any one with this headsets could confirm if your headset volumen control aslo get hot? I opened a RMA case on Corsair support.

Mine gets pretty warm at times, which is to be expected since the sound processor is in the remote.

It doesn't get SUPER hot though.

Ok, thanks for response, so this is likely part of the Corsair Design? Well it get hurt when get direct contact with my chest skin. And yeah it hurts, i don't know , is the first time i have an item that hurt to use it. I think im goin to send it back to Corsair, to see if they could check it out.

Archived