Corsair Community

ordered two things, one is Professional Individually sleeved DC Cable Kit, Type 3 (G

southerneye

i wonder when can they arrive?(ordered today morning) where are those things being shipped, because i certainly want those things before this friday, since it will be thanksgiving after. and i already have everything ready other than this, i dont really want to install the black cables right now, since i would have to redo everything after those red ones come

Southerneye, chances of you getting them by friday is going to be pretty tough unless you paid for next day or even two day shipping. Corsair is closed on the weekends, so your order will probably take a couple of days to process and 3-5days at least for UPS ground if thats what you chose for shipping.. Once processed they will send you an email with confirmation and tracking numbers.

Southerneye, chances of you getting them by friday is going to be pretty tough unless you paid for next day or even two day shipping. Corsair is closed on the weekends, so your order will probably take a couple of days to process and 3-5days at least for UPS ground if thats what you chose for shipping.. Once processed they will send you an email with confirmation and tracking numbers.

are you serious? I have never heard of anything that would take a couple days to process... that's just ridiculous. I thought it would ship on monday, and bought on the website. if i know it takes that long,(its only a few dollars cheaper, obviously not worth waiting for a week longer) i would have bought it anywhere like amazon other than corsair. this is just unbelievable!

Archived