Corsair Community

Corsair Link no detecting Commander Unit

bulletv1

Hi,

I bought a Corsair Link cooling kit and I'm having problems getting it set up. I've been following the instructions on this forum to no avail. It is a freshly built system so there are no programs on here to conflict with the system.

In the link software my CPU, GFX Card and SSD are all picked up fine by the software but the command unit is not. And if i's any help the light on the back of it is flashing green and one red flash in a loop.

The fans I have connected are a Bitfenix 230mm, 2 x Corsair SP120 and 1 AF140.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

Well I tired it in my work computer and it worked fine. The light on the back of the unit was solid green when working and flashing green and red in my new build. But the board in he computer it's not working in is a mini itx board and only has 1 usb header. Is it a problem with the motherboard or a compatibility issue?

Thanks.

Fixed it :) Turned out it was the intel USB3.0 Drive that was causing the problem. Wiped the pc and started again, was working fine. Then installed all the drivers etc from the disk and it stopped working. Removed a driver at a time and as soon as the USB 3.0 driver went all was working :)

Yeah I'll move it to one of the mobo headers. Any ideas if there will be an update at some point to fix the clicking?

And just in case anyone else has the same problem to fix it I had to uninstall the intel USB 3.0 host driver for the link commander to work.

Archived