Corsair Community

K95 doesn't sit flat

rick98761

I got my K95 about a week ago and its great, except it slides around a lot. This is because it doesn't sit perfectly flat so if one sides pads are touching the table, the others are in the air. It's not off by much, but it causes one side of the keyboard to slide quite often. Anyone else have this issue?

• 1 month later...
if you returned it within 30 days from purchase you might have requested a prepaid label but you unfortunately waited too long.

sorry for the bad news.

Well I started the RMA process right when I got it. Its taken me a bit to get around to sending it because I needed the keyboard. Why should it matter how long it took me to send it anyway. Its obviously a manufactures defect. Shipping should be covered for the length of the warranty.

it's standard practice for all MFGs to require you to pay shipping to them and they pay for it back to you unless there are special circumstances (under 30 days etc..)that are handled on a case by case basis.

you will have to call them on the phone to see if you qualify for a prepaid label. if you have your receipt and the RMA was approved within 30 days of purchase you stand a better chance of them paying but not a sure thing, not my call to make ;): best to call them tomorrow during business hours posted above.

good luck.

Archived