Corsair Community

Hx750 fan

bootsy1

I'm not sure why your having troubles Bootsy. I just tried it from my skype and I can get through. These are the steps i took ...Open and sign in to skype>click on the little phone symbol underneath your user name>dialed the number and hit the green send button below. It goes through with no need to buy credits and if it asks or shows you the pricing plans just ignore it and click on the phone icon to bypass that screen.

I tried to look through the SKYPE forums...made it through the first 8 pages and didn't see anything that would pertain to this though. /shrugs

Thanks for the reply Mr Peanutz94, the forums i looked through were not Skypes own and it was not calling Corsair it was calling toll free numbers in another country from the Uk, the problem had a solution i found on one of the forums and it is working now. I will give them a ring next week. Thanks for your time and info Mr Peanutz94.

• Corsair Employee
Are you calling the Toll Free number? It is a free call it may ask you to buy credits depending on the account you have setup but it will not use them for the call as far as I know. The number starts with 888 Not the 510 number as you will have to pay for that call.

Hey RG,

Are you calling the Toll Free number? It is a free call it may ask you to buy credits depending on the account you have setup but it will not use them for the call as far as I know. The number starts with 888 Not the 510 number as you will have to pay for that call.

originally posted bootsy:

Phoned Corsair today, did a advanced rma and they are going to send me a Ax760 hope this one is ok. Thanks to Mr Ram Guy and Mr Peanutz94 for your help.

You must be close to needing a vacation again! :p:;):

I got the Ax760 today, all fitted and working fine so far, i did notice that there was not one of those stickers on it about if you remove it the warranty is void, they wont refuse any warranty on it if there is know sticker will they?, please dont tell me that i will have to return it.

Just noticed also that the Hx750 second hand rma i have to send back also has no sticker. I have checked all round were the psu would open and there is no sticker. I phoned cs and told them about this because i wanted it on record. Could anyone with a Hx 750 or a Ax 760 tell me if theres has a sticker and if so were?

Think i have sorted the above post POST ID # = 667924, had a bit of a problem getting video with the Ax760, i moved the conectors along once and it worked so not sure if one of the ports is dead on the psu, think it must be but i will live with it, the 5volt line in bios shows as 4.992v not sure if this is within spec? but it works so i would think so. Have not noticed any coil wine that some have said they have had and got the fan on normal so its going all the time but its not very noisey so it is fine with me. All in all happy, thanks Corsair, Mr Ram Guy and Mr Peanutz94.

Archived