Corsair Community

CMZ16GX3M4X1866C9 not listed

Hello,

after I tested my RAM (CMZ16GX3M4X1866C9) and found a lot of failures with Memtestx86, I tryed to open a RMA but my Serialnumber is not listed. :[pouts:

I send two E-mails from the Kontakt form but no one answers me.

I hope you can help me.

• Corsair Employee

The memory would not default to DDR1866 and with that CPU if you fill all four slots DDR1333 would be suggested.

So I would make sure that you have the latest MB BIOS then load setup defaults and set the memory frequency at DDR1333 and set the memory Voltage to 1.6 Volts and set the CPU/NB Voltage to +.1 Volts and make sure that command rate is set to 2T and test the system with http://www.memtest.org

I had the lates MB Bios Version and it works all well but after a year I got the defect. All 4 RAM´s were running with 1866 MHz without any settings in BIOS. (just Auto Mode). Do you think my RAM´s are not defect? I can try this settings in my BIOS this weekend. At the time i bought them the corsair configurator said the 4 parts set is compatible but now their are just listed 2 parts sets. But i saw that the RMA List is up to date now and i can open an RMA if the BIOS settings doesn´t help.

Archived