Corsair Community

strange noise h100

spera

For days my corsair h100 is starting to make occasional strange sounds, something unusual, seems fan but it's not because I turn and follows the strange noise, surfing the net I found someone with a similar sound, I link the video

I hope you can help me and see what I can do

:biggrin:

An RMA basically means you'll send your H100 unit back to Corsair and Corsair will send you the replacement one.

If you don't have a spare cooler, you can call customer service via phone to request an advanced RMA. An advanced RMA means you'll get your replacement unit first then you send your H100 back to Corsair this procedure requires your CC info.

The shop when i bought the h100 tellme if corsair think the h100 need rma they change me the h100 and if i paid the diferrence can take the h100i .but they says that a admin aswer this post what i need for this.thanks a lot

• Corsair Employee

The shop when i bought the h100 tellme if corsair think the h100 need rma they change me the h100 and if i paid the diferrence can take the h100i .but they says that a admin aswer this post what i need for this.thanks a lot

By standard warranty, if you submit an RMA for your H100, the replacement will be an H100 as well. If you have special request in such, best is to contact our customer service and see what other options you have.

Archived