Corsair Community

How to add mouse clicks to G key macros in K90 and my dissappointements.

Biggerguy

I just got my K90 keyboard a few hours ago. I had a Logitech G19 then a G510. I do love the LCD screens, but the low number of anti-ghosting keys, and the crappy membrane feel has made me look elsewhere.

First off, I gotta say the Corsair software is pretty bad, and there are no instructions that I have found to do anything...there aren't even tool tips when you roll over the different features.

I do like the feel of the mechanical keys a lot....I do not like the membrane keys which feel worse for whatever reason than those on the Logitechs.

The hand rest is too low, and is hard...why does not anyone make a human hand friendly rest on a gaming keyboard that has padding???

Anyway, here is the deal breaker, I need to be able to add mouse clicks to my macros, if not then this keyboard is worth less to me....can it be done? If not should I send this back to the retailer or directly to Corsair?

Corsair, you got the Logitech keyboard designers, now you need to buy their software engineers, yours are really, really bad. Oh, and yes I updated the firmware and got the latest software.

• Corsair Employee
You will not be able to macro sounds click with the G keys on the keyboard. In the game you play you may be able to set your settings so a keyboard key can do a mouse function, then you can macro it that way.

I am trying to add mouse clicks into a macro. Like left click, wheel click, right click, etc.

Also adding multi-key combos when editing a macro that was already created also seems to be difficult or impossible, since you can only add one key at a time. Like adding CTRL+ALT+4

Archived