Corsair Community

HS1 sound channels reversed

pelone

• Corsair Employee
So, it's been 4 months and I'm still suffering through the same sound channel reversing problem. Has any progress been made toward a patch or fix?

Thanks.

It has been reported but I don't have any news on it, unfortunately.

This happens for me, too. Lots of threads on this topic, but the Corsair responses seem to always blame the PC. I don't have this problem with other USB audio on my machine, and I'm not going to uninstall the native sound drivers for the onboard audio that runs my speakers.

It's not the sound mode in the game no matter how convenient that might sound, it's something with the drivers. It happens in lots of games. I know for a fact that it happens for me in BF3, BFBC2, Tribes, Blacklight Retribution, Bioshock 2, Rage, etc, etc.

It doesn't always happen, but it happens a lot. I just gave up and quit using the headset. But I see people are also reporting this in this forum for the Vengence headsets as well, which makes me think it's a driver bug.

• 6 months later...
I am also having this problem while playing DarkSouls. It seems to fix its self if I restart the game. I'm trying to recreate the problem to find what triggers it. I could manually fix it by using the virtual speaker shifter but its a pain switching them all the time.

• 8 months later...

Archived