Corsair Community

Problem with HX520

Toth

Hi,

I've had a corsair HX520 for about 4 years now and I love the thing. However, I'm not sure if there is a problem. I don't have a voltmeter or anything, but I've been running SLI 8800GTS g92 cards now for about 2 years stably. Suddenly recently I've had a stick of RAM die, my sound card on the fritz, and now I can't run my cards in SLI anymore. I can't tell for sure its the PS, but I get the windows screen flickering when it tries to load in SLI.

Is this something I can RMA for? If so, is it a problem that I bought this in California but am now living/working in Germany?

Thanks,

Morgan

Any advice on this? Its now seems that my MB is dieing as I've had both the onboard audio and the network adapter fail. I'm going to buy new hardware but I'm a bit paranoid its my power supply that is causing problems.

Its quite possible. I've bought new hardware which I should be able to get up and running tonight. I tried last night, but my old PS2 keyboard isn't good enough, so I had to get a new keyboard today :biggrin:. The computer posted last night so thats a good sign.

Can someone still clarify for me how this works? If I think its a PS problem, do I just request an RMA? More importantly, can I start the RMA here in europe with my US purchased product? I can't imagine having to ship it back to the US and pay for it... would probably cost more than a new unit.

Archived