Corsair Community

Corsair HS1 left turns into right and massive pop when frapsing.

hamzta

Same problem here on the 1500s.... I got My 1500s on 1/23/12 , and I have the same problem. Two friends of mine have the same problem,one of which took his back and swapped for a new pair....same result. I find it hard to believe it's not a software issue. I just don't believe the headsets just swap left to right themselves. Mine doesn't do it on all games or any youtube videos. A majority of it happens in BF3 while using teamspeak. I haven't had any issues with Mass Effect 3 yet. It has to be the software/driver issue since it happens to both models or my headset knows when I play BF3 and messes with me....Which brings in that whole Skynet/A.I./ Terminator thing into play.

Same problem! I use Mumble though. Read all of this thread and tried everything... No luck! Works fine on my G53SX but my stationary has the problem within seconds from starting up BF3.

Win 7 64 bit on both of them. Pretty much the same drivers on both systems but got an AMD 6970 on the stationary and a 560M on the laptop.

Oh I´m being suppressed from the left? *Turns left*

Oh No! *Gets shot in the back*

*Alt + F4*

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived