Corsair Community

600T Front Fan Not Working?

Sealegs

Hey Guys,

I'm new here, and I just built my computer this weekend... I got everything up and running but the big front case fan doesn't seem to work (spin). I plugged it into the fan controller as well as straight into the motherboard. It behaves the same.

The white lights on it are working. I made sure no cables were obstructing it. It easily spins if I nudge it with my finger. All the other fans on the case work fine. (Top, and the fans with my H70.) I already opened a ticket with support...

Do you guys have any suggestions? Thanks!

-Nick

I have exactly the same issue with the front fan on a brand new 600t, however if i push the fan it starts to spin on its own.

Hopefully there is a soulution that doesn't mean we have to RMA are cases after we have just built them

Dean

Hey Guys,

I'm new here, and I just built my computer this weekend... I got everything up and running but the big front case fan doesn't seem to work (spin). I plugged it into the fan controller as well as straight into the motherboard. It behaves the same.

The white lights on it are working. I made sure no cables were obstructing it. It easily spins if I nudge it with my finger. All the other fans on the case work fine. (Top, and the fans with my H70.) I already opened a ticket with support...

Do you guys have any suggestions? Thanks!

-Nick

any chance you might be using one of those Low Noise resistor type connectors on this fan? I don't think the 200mm fans will start if undervoltaged, which bears out what 555dah said about giving it a little nudge.

Just received my replacement fan in the mail today. Thanks Corsair!

It was a breeze to switch out the defective fan, thanks to the awesome case design!

Works perfectly! I Have it hooked up to the front fan controller...All set to go! :)

Archived